Permanent position: A leading solar energy company located in St. Louis, MO is looking for a Controls Engineer. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Design, analysis, and development of new and advanced equipment used in the production of single crystal Silicon production.
- Concept to finished design and working with Engineers, Vendors, and manufacturing to implement the design.
- Modifying PLC and Camera code to implement changes in existing software used to control crystal growing processes.
- Modifying and/or developing new interface screens using Wonderware or WinCC.
- Bachelor of Science required; Electrical Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- PLC, Matlab, or C++ programming experience
- Siemens S-7 PLC processor is preferred.
- Must be willing to travel to China 25-50% of the time
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Relocation assistance
- Education reimbursement
- Annual bonus
- Good vacation program
- Per diem when traveling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.