Permanent position: Immediate need for an Assistant Project Manager in the Middletown, CT area with a mechanical contracting company that specializes various commercial, institutional, life science and industrial projects. Candidates should have a BS in Engineering or Construction Management and some experience, however candidates that are purely entry with a passion for mechanical systems, plumbing, piping, metal fabrication, HVAC and construction will be highly considered. This is a field based position and will require travel to local job sites in MA & CT.Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Working with the PMs on submittal documents, dwg reviews, coordinating with field personnel, lead times, design etc...
- Working in the office coordination with design, fabrication, production etc..
- BS in Engineering or Construction Management.
- 0-5 years experience in construction, mechanical contracting, project engineering, engineering HVAC / plumbing systems etc...
- Previous sheet metal fabrication, piping / plumbing or construction experience would be a huge plus.
- Direct hire role with company benefits, paid time off, holidays etc...
- Design / Build is in the office while going out to sites.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.