Permanent position: Industrial manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Plant Manager. This position is located in the Miami, FL area. The Plant Manager will oversee a team of 100+ employees on first shift. The ideal candidate will have strong experience working in an automotive manufacturing environment as well as familiarity with plastic injection molding manufacturing processes. This role comes with a salary commensurate with experience ranging from $110k to $125k, plus an opportunity for bonus. Relocation is provided. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Plant Manager
Requirements for the Plant Manager
- Provide plant engineering leadership and technical expertise for the entire facility to increase plant and operation efficiencies
- Provide daily leadership and direction to 100+ employees to meet safety, quality, and production expectations
- Oversee all production equipment and explain machine operating procedures to on-the-floor employees
- Spearhead strategy deployment, problem solving, and overall Lean Six Sigma advancements for the plant
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience in a plant leadership/supervisory position
- Must have experience working in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Experience in a plastics or injection molding manufacturing environment is a big PLUS
- Strong background in lean manufacturing, continuous improvement, and six sigma principles
- Full-time, Direct-Hire position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $110k to $125k , plus an opportunity for bonus
- Relocation package provided
- PTO, Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.