Reliability Engineer - Mobile, AL - Global manufacturer of Stainless Steel is looking for experienced Reliability Engineers to join their reliability change team. Your responsibilities are to identify and manage asset reliability risks that may adversely affect the plant and business operations. There will be one role utilized in the Melt Shop, one in the Annealing & Pickling department, and one in the Finishing and Cold Rolling departments. - BS Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering is required. Bonus paid monthly and averaging ~15%. Salary range listed is base only. Responsibilities for the Reliability Engineer
Requirements for the Reliability Engineer
- Your responsibilities will include to evaluate, implement and monitor processes and operating systems for the manufacture of Stainless Steel
- Develops the foundational building blocks for asset reliability
- Works with project engineering to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations. The reliability engineer is responsible for adhering to the life cycle asset management (LCAM) process throughout the entire life cycle of new assets.
- Participates in the development of design and installation specifications along with commissioning plans.
- Vibration, thermography and other predictive analyses and interpretation of results
- Coordinates with planner/scheduler to ensure that PM/PDM services and inspections are scheduled and performed when due and that resultant corrective work is promptly performed.
- Provides input to a risk management plan that will anticipate reliability-related and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operations.
- Reliability modeling and prediction, Fault tree analysis, Weibull analysis
- Six Sigma (6σ) methodology
- Root cause analysis (RCA) and root cause failure analysis (RCFA)
- Failure reporting, analysis and corrective action system (FRACAS)
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Technology discipline
- 4+ years experience in heavy industry.ie. Steel, Paper, Chemical, Oil & Gas, other
- SSBB or the Ability to obtain Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- Experience with analytical tools like FMEA
- Experience analyzing Mean time between failures (MTBF), risk analysis, risk assessment.
<Benefits for the Reliability Engineer
- Significant monthly bonus
- full time role with excellent benefits
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.