Contract position: We are looking for a Material Planner in Beaver, PA to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last 6 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Materials Coordinator
Requirements for the Materials Coordinator
- Directs and controls the movement of materials in and out of the plant.
- Manages key materials related functions such as purchasing, production scheduling, inventory control, shipping and receiving, and warehousing.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a similar Material Planner role
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.