Permanent position: Immediate Direct-Hire opportunity for an HVAC/R Field Service Technician with an HVAC/R Manufacturer near Frederick, MD. The Field Service Technician will be responsible for traveling to customer sites to troubleshoot, maintain, and repair commercial and industrial HVAC, Refrigeration, and Humidification Systems. Trade school education is preferred but 5+ years in a similar role may suffice. Journeyman's license is preferred and certification for handling refrigerants is required along with OSHA 10. This position will work remotely and must have a Valid Driver's License.Responsibilities for the Field Service Technician
Requirements for the Field Service Technician
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair commercial and industrial HVAC, Refrigeration, and Humidification Systems.
- Provide technical support over the phone as needed.
- Coordinate service statuses with the Field Service Coordinators.
- 5+ years of HVAC/R experience
- Trade school education is preferred but experience may suffice
- Journeyman's License or the the ability to obtain the license in the near future
- Valid Driving License and good driving record
- OSHA 10
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.