Permanent position: Customer Quality Engineer is needed for a growing manufacturing company in Newnan, GA. Candidates must have minimum 7-10 years of Quality Engineering in a manufacturing environment. Specific experience in manufacturing of consumer goods, medical, or automotive industries preferred. This position will be the primary interface with customers for quality, improvements and corrective actions. Candidates must have strong communication skills and negotiation skills. This position reports to the Director of Quality. 50% domestic travel. Please apply today. Local candidates are preferred, but relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate.Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Develop and implement Quality processes and documentations with cross functional teams
- Perform root cause analysis by applying basic Quality Tools and methodologies
- Track, analyze, and interpret quality data
- Prepare records, charts, graphs and other statistical information used for quality assurance
- Develop APQP documents for new and existing products
- Help develop test requirements needed prior to products being accepted for regular production
- This position will require 50% domestic travel.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in a manufacturing and quality environments
- Four-year college degree preferable in Electronic /Mechanical/Industrial Engineering Disciplines
- Experience in Consumer Goods, Medical, or Automotive industries preferred
- Must have a good understanding of quality assurance approaches
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong customer interface skills
- Must have the ability to develop solution for moderate to complex problems or systems
- Full company benefits including medical, vacation and holiday pay.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.