Permanent position: Immediate, Direct-Hire opportunity for a 1st or 2nd shift Quality Inspector with an HVAC/R Manufacturing company near Frederick, MD. The Quality Inspector will be responsible for reading blue prints and engineering sketches to ensure that production was correct and in line with the engineers' designs. Degree or certification is not required but 2+ years of Quality experience in a manufacturing setting is required with 5 years of overall manufacturing experience preferred.Responsibilities for the Quality Technician
Requirements for the Quality Technician
- Read and interpret engineering blue prints.
- Ensure production is in accordance with designs.
- Review Bill of Materials to make sure products have all components properly installed.
- 2+ years of Quality experience in a Manufacturing setting
- 4+ years of overall experience in a Manufacturing setting preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.