Permanent position: Leading manufacturer (OEM) of medical devices seeks a Design Engineer for its facility near Wilmington, DE. The Design Engineer will work with the production team to optimize component designs from concept to manufacturing stage, to include assisting in process improvement activities. DIRECT-HIRE POSITION WITH A WORLD CLASS COMPANY! Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Develops new ideas and creates new designs for products in concert with the engineering team and customers
- Independently conceptualize, design and prototype new designs
- Designs detailed 2D and 3D CAD work drawings in support of new and existing product lines using SolidWorks Software.
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) with a minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Proficiency using SolidWorks
- Ability to effectively present information and communicate work-related information in one-on-one and small group situations
- Health / Dental / 401k / relocation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.