Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Manufacturing Engineer. This position is located near Muskegon, Michigan. The Manufacturing Engineer must obtain his or her BSME and will be responsible for leading capital and process improvement projects throughout the plant. The ideal candidate should have experience utilizing a 3D CAD software and also a background in Six Sigma Practices, Lean Manufacturing, and Continuous Improvement Concepts. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $100K, plus an opportunity for bonus. Local candidates only at this time. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Lead capital projects to maintain and continuously improve manufacturing operations within the plant
- Conduct analyses, collect data, and initiate projects that will assist in the development of new equipment, manufacturing practices, processes, methods, tooling, labor, and material usage
- Must obtain a verifiable BSME
- Strong background managing and implementing both capital and process improvement projects throughout a plant
- Strong background in Assembly, Lean Manufacturing, Process Improvements, and Production Process Flow
- Experience utilizing a 3D CAD program, AutoCAD is preferred
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $100K, plus an opportunity for bonus
- PTO, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.