Contract position: An American global diversified industrial company is currently seeking a Buyer/Planner in the Columbia, SC area. This is a 6-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Buyer
Requirements for the Buyer
- Examine documents, materials and products, and monitor work processes in order to assess completeness, accuracy and conformation to standards and specifications.
- Review documents such as production schedules, work orders, and staffing tables to determine personnel and materials requirements, and material priorities.
- Record production data, including volume produced, consumption of raw materials, and quality control measures.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience. Ability to analyze costs related to manufacturing, labor, and materials.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to shipping and production.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.