Contract position: A global power leader, is currently seeking a Quality Engineer in the Columbus, IN area. This is a 4-month CONTRACT assignment. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Review and approve sampling procedures and designs, forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Develop and initiate standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation, utilizing knowledge in engineering fields such as chemical, electrical, or mechanical.
- Research and test the design, functionality and maintenance of products, equipment, systems and processes and develop quality standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and at least 8 years of experience is required.
- Strong ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics and computer-generated reports.
- Previous experience with computer applications and software related to engineering field, such as Computer Aided Design (CAD) (Typically required).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.