Permanent position: An industry leading building products manufacturer is seeking a second or third shift Sr. Maintenance Engineer for their plant located near Wheaton, IL. The ideal candidate should be proficient in Mechanical, Electrical, and Control equipment and systems. This position comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience plus the opportunity for overtime. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without restrictions. MUST BE OPEN TO 2nd OR 3rd SHIFT.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Engineer
Requirements for the Maintenance Engineer
- Interpretation of pneumatic and electrical schematics.
- Maximize equipment reliability by effectively performing assigned work orders and PMs
- Support daily operations through troubleshooting and repair of production equipment.
- BSEE or technical degree preferred.
- Knowledge of PLC hardware and Ladder Logic Programming.
- Must have understanding of technical processes/equipment and uses technology to increase productivity.
- Excellent benefit package.
- Relocation assistance is available.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.