Contract position: Global leader in medical device manufacturing is looking for a Project Manager in Cleveland MS. Primary focus will also be on leading project teams through the identification, justification, prioritization, initiation, development and implementation, construction, commissioning/startup and qualification/validation processes for continuous improvement, new business, and capacity expansion projects. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months. Rate will commensurate with experience. Can offer some per diem for non local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Project Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Project Engineering Manager
- Responsible for the business and technical leadership for one or more projects within in the Plastic Pour Bottle Operations, as well as other existing and future manufacturing operations at the Cleveland, MS facility
- Oversee the upgrade and validation of the manufacturing equipment used
- Lead and execute hands validation activities
- Manage all operations within the Validation department
- Interact with vendors regarding validation equipment and products
- Oversee the management of validation consultants or interns working within the department
- Prepare, manage, and plan department budget
- Approve purchases for manufacturing equipment based upon timeliness and qualification activities
- BS science or engineering
- Minimum 10 years Engineering / Manufacturing experience, including design, construction, commissioning/startup, qualification/validation. FDA manufacturing required
- Minimum 10 years prior project/program management in pharma or device leading and executing full IQ/OQ/PQ activities and equipment upgrades
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience in product life cycle management, with demonstrated success leading multi-site projects in the medical products industry preferred.
- Plastics experience such as: plastic bottle blow molding, plastic component injection molding, liquid silicone molding, or film/tubing extrusion is a plus
- PMI or IPMA or equivalent certification desired
- Proficient in MS Office tools, including Visio, Project, Excel, Power Point and Word
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.