Permanent position: Tool and Die Engineer needed for a client of mine in Northwest Georgia. My client is a tier one automotive supplier. You will evaluate materials and develop machinery and processes to manufacture materials for use in products that must meet specialized design and performance specifications.Responsibilities for the Tooling Engineer
Requirements for the Tooling Engineer
- Designs tools and/or machines of varying types for use in the manufacture of company products.
- Develops processes, methods, tooling, and production controls for new programs; supervises their assembly and proofing.
- Selects and organizes machine building vendors for new line projects. Must be able to make selections based on cost, quality, and deliver.
- Writes procedures for operation of new or existing equipment.
- 3+ years experience as a Manufacturing Engineer with tool and machine design experience.
- TS16949 experience preferred
- Company sponsored benefits
- Relocation assistance provided for the right candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.