Contract position: Global leader in the healthcare/medical product manufacturing industry is currently looking for a Controls Engineer in Cleveland MS. This position is a key role in the Plastic Pour Bottle Operations. Primary focus will be on implementing continuous improvement, new business, and capacity expansion projects. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to hire. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Engineer and manage process control system/equipment improvement, expansion and upgrade projects
- Support day to day operation of the plant process control systems and equipment
- Design and implement changes to control systems
- Changes require adherence to pharmaceutical validation and change control standards
- Troubleshoot and diagnose control system problems working closely with maintenance, control technicians, and metrology
- Design/modify precision assembly and/or manufacturing equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 5-8 years of related automation/controls experience in FDA manufacturing
- 5+ years experience working with automation systems or PLCS, Siemens, Allen Bradley
- Display a solid understanding of PLCs, HMI software, and electrical systems.
- Batch control systems experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Programming/troubleshooting experience with automation controls, automated assembly, control systems, PLC's, HMI's, servo's, and vision inspection systems is preferred.
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.