Permanent position: A leading manufacturer of metal parts located in Northern New Jersey is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer. Some relocation assistance for non local candidates. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Senior Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Quality Engineer
- Provide mentorship to support the quality discipline across the entire team
- Evaluate our current-state approach and results, and define and implement innovative approaches to improve quality through the introduction of new technologies, systems, methods and controls
- Lead ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure design, manufacturing and quality methodologies are effective, efficient, standardized and integrated.
- Oversee a systemic and strategic audit of current quality systems, procedures and documents and provide a roadmap for "Best in Class" Quality reputation
- Function as the primary interface to, and ensure timely response with customers on all core quality issues ensuring that the company exceeds customer expectations
- Oversee Quality Assurance assets across the organization to provide complete transparency of the cost of QA/QC activities and the cost of non-conformance
- Ensure compliance and successful audit experience with customer and industry agencies such as AAR and ISO
- Ensure continuous improvement of QA/QC practices and procedures throughout company
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or other technical discipline
- Advanced degree and continuing Quality education preferred
- 5+ years' of increasing quality engineering responsibilities within heavy manufacturing industries
- Experience leading quality assurance functions for manufacturing organization.
- Proven success establishing and maintaining pragmatic quality assurance best practices
- Comprehensive benefit package including annual bonus
- Some relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.