Permanent position: A Tier 1 automotive manufacturer is looking for a Facilities Electrician for their plant near New Hudson, MI. The candidate must be a Certified Licensed Electrician and have experience working facilities at a manufacturing facility. This is a first shift position and the pay is between $28-30/hour. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.Responsibilities for the Electrical Technician
Requirements for the Electrical Technician
- Must be able to fix, repair, and maintain everything in the building including fixtures and equipment.
- Perform routine electrical repairs and installing new electrical circuits to code.
- Other general responsibilities around facility.
- Certified Licensed Electrician
- HVAC or Refrigeration Experience.
- Must have an understanding of electrical, plumbing, masonry, HVAC, refrigeration, lawn maintenance, hydraulics, machining,drilling, boring, pneumatics, natural gas lines, air-compressors, dryers, air-c automatic drains, air-c oil separators, storm andsanitary sewers lines.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.