Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Material Coordinator in the Dubuque, IA area. This is a 2-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available. Overtime is required.Responsibilities for the Materials Coordinator
Requirements for the Materials Coordinator
- Support production departments/employees on part shortages or problems and drive for resolution and root cause of issues.
- Communicate issues/resolution to the appropriate module representatives for follow up, and provide recommendations for solutions.
- Resolve consumption errors, maintain inventory accuracy/management, and implement engineering release and change management processes.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required.
- Strong skills using Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and Outlook. Material flow, Inventory Control or Supply Management experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.