Direct Hire opportunity for a Welding Engineer with a manufacturer of material handling machinery based out of the Greencastle, PA, area. This position requires a BS in Welding Engineering, and preferably someone with some sales experience. Client is willing to have someone in this position work remotely from a home office, with a salary range of $75-100k/yr.Responsibilities for the Welding Engineer
Requirements for the Welding Engineer
- Focused on supporting sales & marketing efforts with technical expertise
- Support manufacturing, quality assurance, and product development
- Assist customers in the proper selection of welding products and systems that provide the manufacturing, fabrication and/or construction capabilities required for the intended applications.
- Manage and collaborate with sales and manufacturer's representatives to understand customer requirements in order to promote the sale of company products.
- Support all business activities and direct customer requirements.
- Develop, present or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including RFQ's.
- BS in Engineering (Welding Engineering)
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Welding expertise with robotic & mechanized welding systems
- Expertise in fabrication, welding codes and welding processes
- 5+ years experience
- Results oriented, team working, customer-focused
- Ability to engage with customers, vendors, partners and other employees throughout all levels of the respective organizations to help solve problems and expand our business
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities/projects and work effectively in a growing organization
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.