Permanent position: Well respected and growing custom specialty construction materials fabricator is seeking an experienced Cabinet and Solid Surface Installation Construction Manager for a direct hire career opportunity in south Florida. Candidate will manage a team of 6-7 Project Managers who oversee multiple on-going projects for installation of cabinet, casework & counter tops in a multi-unit environment. This position requires up to 50% travel - primarily in the state of Florida.Responsibilities for the Construction Supervisor
Requirements for the Construction Supervisor
- Candidate will manage a team of 6-7 Project Managers who oversee multiple on-going projects for installation of cabinet, casework & countertops in a multi-unit environment
- Administer compliance and proper adherence to process and installation standards of sub- contractors and installers in their assigned projects
- Provide technical support to field managers and installers related to kitchen cabinet and countertop installations, shop drawings, field verifications etc.
- BS Degree in business or engineering is required - BS Construction Management is highly desirable
- 7+ years of work experience in multi-family, institution, hotel, or similar construction projects working as a project manager or field manager with direct staff
- Working experience dealing with sub-contractors from all trades
- General Contractor's license is highly desirable
- 25-50% travel required - primarily for projects in Florida
- Holiday pay, PTO, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401 (K) with company match
- Client prefers local candidates to south Florida, but some relocation assistance would be available for highly qualified candidates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.