Contract position: A manufacturing company considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science is looking for an AR Coating Equipment Engineer in the Corning, NY area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem is available. Responsibilities for the Equipment Engineer
Requirements for the Equipment Engineer
- Support installation and equipment setup of new AR coater production system. Verify equipment print packages, installation and safety requirements for the AR coating system.
- Troubleshoot and quickly resolve issues in production equipment and use hands-on approach to solve problems and improve equipment based on fundamental understanding.
- Interface and provide equipment support to equipment suppliers during install and debug of AR coater equipment and supporting equipment.
- Bachelor's Degree in ideally Mechanical Engineering, however Electrical is fine too.
- At least 3 years hands on equipment design/installation or manufacturing environment.
- Pro/E, AutoCad or SolidWorks is a must. Understanding of equipment mechanical and control. Familiar with problem solving and statistic data analysis methodology.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.