Contract position: Currently seeking an Engineering Project Manager for a long term contract position in Houston TX. This person will be responsible for assessing investment risk for upcoming or proposed pipeline projectsResponsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Assess how to gather and control risk
- Make decisions regarding risk strategy for future investments
- Manage portfolio of multiple projects
- Work with business development, executive management and pipeline execution teams to determine business needs and upcoming plans
- 5 years of project management experience
- 3 years of risk management, asset management and strategic operations experience within an oil and gas organization
- Ability to analyze potential investments for potential risk and profit before making suggestions to business executives
- Assess failure rates, cost and potential earnings for pipeline projects.
- Exposure to Monte Carlo Analysis
- PMP would be an helpful but is not required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.