Contract position: We are searching for an Electronics Technician in Fort Worth, TX to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last 4 months and could be longer. The expectation is this will start with 20 hours per week then move to 40 hours a week as work ramps up. Responsibilities for the Electronics Technician
Requirements for the Electronics Technician
- Execute development testing and verification laboratory assignments related to electronic subassembly verification and validation activities.
- Assembly and modification of electronic circuits in breadboard and/or printed wiring assembly form in accordance with engineering print requirements.
- Develop test setup from engineering direction and execute test requirements.
- Troubleshoot electronic hardware down to the component level to determine root cause and resolution of malfunction with data driven evidence to support corrective actions.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- An Associate Degree in Electronic Technology or 2 year technical degree in related field is required
- Capability to operate necessary laboratory equipment such as power supplies, oscilloscopes, function generators, meters, dynamotors and ability to understand their use and functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.