Contract position: Immediate opening for a Packaging Engineer in El Paso TX to assist with design, development and testing of new and cost-reduced medical device packaging. This is a 12 month contract opportunity with a major healthcare company. Looking to hire immediately!Responsibilities for the Packaging Engineer
Requirements for the Packaging Engineer
- Assist with design, development and testing of new and cost-reduced medical device packaging
- Lead requirements of ISO 11607 in terms of materials, effect of sterilization on packaging, package design, Validation and testing.
- Authoring protocols, conducting plant trials, overseeing simulated distribution testing and subsequent integrity and physical testing as well as writing reports, would be required.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment, in production facilities and giving presentations to management
- B.S. in Packaging or related discipline
- 5+ years experience as a Medical Device Packaging engineer
- Familiarity with ISO and ASTM standards
- Contractor benefits offered
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.