We are searching for a Maintenance Technician in Wilsonville, OR. This is a direct hire role with a great manufacturing company that offers a great opportunity for upward mobility and growth. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance on all production equipment including Motors, Pumps, Valves, Boilers, Air Compressors, Ammonia Refrigeration Equipment (compressors, condensers, evaporators, etc), Welding/Fabrication, Conveyors, Machining, Robotics, Palletizing and Depalletizing Systems, Case Packing Systems, PLC Troubleshooting, etc.
- Service and repair equipment on a continual basis, adhering to established preventative maintenance schedule.
- Resolves issues promptly and effectively.
- Ensures that work area is clean, safe, and in accordance with OSHA regulations.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 5+ years of high speed manufacturing maintenance experience required
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting manufacturing equipment including pumps, motors, etc. is required
- Strong mechanical experience is required. Electrical experience is preferred, but not required.
<Benefits for the Maintenance Technician
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.