Permanent position: Immediate need for an Automation Technician located in Peachtree City, GA. The Technician will perform routine diagnostic checks on automated systems, monitor automated systems, isolate problems and perform repairs. Please apply today!Responsibilities for the Automation Engineer
Requirements for the Automation Engineer
- Diagnoses malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Will troubleshoot, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand, power, and precision measuring tools.
- In addition to troubleshooting, will design and service control systems ranging from electro-mechanical devices and systems to high-speed automated equipment and PLCs.
- Install & set-up of VFD's.
- Ensures compliance with all safety procedures, establishes, and promotes the maintenance of a safe, accident free and healthy work environment.
- AAS degree or certifications in the areas of automation programs, integrated computer programming and process controls and/or 3 to 5 years of progressively responsible electrical experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to support and troubleshoot all plant PLC's systems.
- Proficient in testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001, is a plus, including continual improvement tools such as Lean Manufacturing, TPM, and Six Sigma.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.