Permanent position: Senior Mechanical Engineer needed for a permanent opportunity in the Reading, MA area. The Senior Mechanical Engineer is responsible for leading and contributing to the multidisciplinary design projects including subsystems. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Working with vendors to improve on schedules and optimize design for efficient manufacturing.
- Seeks out resources to solve technical challenges.
- Specifies system components and works with manufacturing to coordinate prototype builds.
- Conducts and contributes to drawing reviews and designs while providing global technical support to the international team.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field and 5 years minimum experience.
- CREO or ProE experience.
- Windchill or equivalent PDM software
- MRP system to create BOMs and manage parts
- Experience with semiconductor capital equipment.
- Competitive benefits package available!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.