Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Project Engineer with a civil / structural background, looking to work on bridge projects and other horizontal construction projects. Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Engineer and check various construction related items including but not limited to concrete, heavy lift plans, temporary facilities (i.e. personnel and equipment access platforms) in support of excavation.
- Create prioritized project submittals from the bid specifications for procedures and materials to start-up the project.
- On-site quality control inspections to ensure compliance with the design and plan specification.
- Assist the Superintendents with processes for operational planning and inefficiencies, while improving and tracking cost analysis, safety, and adherence to schedule.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, with coursework in structural engineering or construction management
- 2+ years' relevant experience, minimum
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.