Permanent position: Controls Engineer needed for a client located just North of Cincinnati. This is a plant engineering role and requires a bachelors degree in engineering and candidates must have robotic experience. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Coordinating new product launches and repurposing existing equipment on assembly lines;
- Designing automated process
- Look for ways to reduce costs.
- Work with outside vendors on capital projects.
- B.S. Degree in Electrical, Manufacturing or Electro-Mechanical Engineering;
- 5 years controls engineering experience
- Experience with PLC programming
- Expereince with robotics
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.