Contract position: A leader in power and automation technologies is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer in the Bartlesville, OK area. This is a 3-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Encompasses a variety of engineering assignments such as planning, designing, and modifying machinery, equipment and products.
- Co-ordinates activities internally and with other groups to effectively accomplish objectives requiring knowledge of associated functions and related engineering fields.
- Follow specific instructions of supervisor or senior engineers to perform the less complex professional assignments requiring application of standard engineering principles and practices.
- At least 1 year of experience is preferred.
- Be able to computers and selected programs for such matters as preparing reports and conducting analyses.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.