Permanent position: A prominent manufacturing company is seeking an EHS Specialist for their plant in Northern Alabama. The EHS Specialist will report to the EHS Manager. The ideal candidate will have industrial experience, and experienced in plant turnaround. The EHS Specialist will be responsible for making sure the plant is compliant with OSHA and ISO standards. The candidate should be familiar with lockout tagout and writing safety procedures. Responsibilities for the EH&S Manager
Requirements for the EH&S Manager
- Ensure that the plant is in compliance with OSHA and ISO standards
- Write safety procedures for the plant
- Lockout, tagout experience
- Knowledge of how to write safety procedures
- Understand OSHA 18001 and ISO 14001 standards
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.