Contract position: A utility holding company is looking for a Planner Buyer Agent in the Henderson, CO area. This is a 12-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Looking for a Planner Buyer experienced in procuring both materials and services, preferably for IT infrastructure. Works with BU partners at Work Order creation and coordinates material/service procurement & fulfillment activities.
- Ensures material/service planning and fulfillment requirements are met through SC and BU processes.Understands flow of demand to inventory, master agreements, and other purchase transactions. Executes POs accurately and in a timely manner.Develops/implements procurement strategies to achieve cost, schedule and quality goals.
- Achieves inventory management, scheduling coordination, supplier management, and process improvement objectives.Appraises, market, sells, and disposes of surplus assets Leads customer material gathering, asset sale, and disposal requirements issue resolution, disputes and performance issues.
- Bachelor's degree in SC Management, Engineering, Project Management, Business, Finance or equivalent experience. SAP experience is a plus.
- Material forecasting and project planning knowledge Basic contract knowledge, negotiation and project management skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP systems. Preferred Experience working with SAP ECC.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.