Permanent position: A leading automotive manufacturer located in Manchester, MI is looking for (2) Tool and Die Makers. (1) for 2nd shift and (1) for 3rd shift. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Tool Maker
Requirements for the Tool Maker
- Troubleshoot issues and repair dies
- Able to operate the necessary tool room equipment, mills, grinders, lathes and have your own tools.
- Troubleshoot progressive and line dies, read a stock strip, make necessary adjustments in the production press and on the bench.
- General maintenance of tool/sharpening and machining.
- Some building of details from prints may be required.
- Follow IATF 16949 or ISO 14001 procedures.
- 2+ years tool and die making experience
- Able to tig/mig weld preferred but not a necessity.
- Journeyman Tool & Die maker.
- Must be willing to work 2nd or 3rd shift
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.