Permanent position: Immediate Direct-Hire opening for an Electro-Mechanical Engineer with a Plumbing Product Manufacturing Company just west of Philadelphia. The Electro-Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for New Product Development for plumbing and safety products. Additionally, the Electro-Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for BOMs, supporting product testing, and addressing any questions coming from the manufacturing team. Ideal candidates will have between 5-7 years but all levels of experience are encouraged to apply. Candidates should either have a BSME with electronics development or a BSEE with mechanical development. Paid relocation available for qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Electro-Mechanical Designer
Requirements for the Electro-Mechanical Designer
- Develop and design plumbing and safety products that include mechanical and electrical components.
- Prepare product documents including but not limited to detailed assembly and component level drawings, BOMs, layouts, rough in and engineering supporting technical literature.
- Run CFD and FEA simulation to optimize the 3D product models.
- Proficiency with SolidWorks is highly preferred.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5-8+ years of experience with product design.
- Full company benefits
- Paid relocation for qualified candidates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.