Permanent position: Controls Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Plymouth, MI. The Controls Engineer will support the implementation and production of automated equipment by standardizing control modules and methods. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Implement projects and launch processes with adapting production lines from the prototype to SOP phase.
- Support the machine build phase of production and improve overall build efficiency by standardizing control modules and methods.
- Support implementation and production of automated equipment.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Electrical or equivalent discipline.
- Experience developing and writing PLC programs from the ground up, preferably expert knowledge using Rockwell.
- Experience troubleshooting existing control systems.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.