Permanent position: A leading full service MEP and Structural Engineering firm located in Orlando, FL is looking for a Sr. Mechanical Engineer. Candidates must have a PE. Relocation assistance for non local candidates. APPLY NOW! Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Lead the mechanical design team for a variety of clients.
- Planning, design, & production of mechanical building systems using AutoCAD MEP or REVIT.
- Develop and manage design and construction documents including flow diagrams, plans and sections, details, specifications, equipment schedules, and calculations.
- Size and specify mechanical equipment including air handling units, chillers, cooling towers, compressors, etc.
- Undertake site surveys, field investigations, condition surveys and feasibility studies for proposed projects and prepare reports.
- Design of systems that meet green building standards.
- Coach and develop less experienced staff.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Must be a licences PE
- 8+ years Mechanical Engineering Design (HVAC, plumbing and fire protection) experience with commercial and residential architectural projects.
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD MEP 2017.
- Leadership experience a plus
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.