Permanent position: Our client in Inglewood, CA is looking for a Production Planner to start right away!Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Responsible for analysis; planning, organizing and controlling the flow of production hardwareto support scheduling of orders, materials and services in support of established and scheduled customer commitments. As amember of an Integrated Product Team (IPT) the planner will work closely with manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, quality,production control and inventory control staff to identify and eliminate constraints.
- Generate and respond to the various SAP ERP/MRP functionalities in support of operations
- Maintain periodic production schedules for all associated product families
- Alert program & upper level management when constraints inhibit product flow
- Correct system data that results in invalid load, lead time ; schedule outputs
- Minimum of a 2 year degree/Supply Chain Management, Operations and Planning courses a plus
- APICS Training/Seminars, coursework or Vocation/National Certification preferred
- Minimum 3 years current experience with a computerized ERP/MRP or equivalent system
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems, Microsoft Applications including Excel and pivot tables
- Minimum 3 years working background within a manufacturing environment, preferably aerospace and/or defense-related& one utilizing "Lean" concepts and practices
- Contract Benefits to start!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.