Permanent position: Quality Engineer needed for a Tier 1 automotive client just north of Cincinnati. This is a direct hire role and salary is based on experience. Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Develop Quality standards.
- Work closely with customers on route cause and corrective action.
- Create and maintain quality documentation.
- Develops and executes product tests and validations, analyze resulting data, and document results.
- Bachelors degree desired.
- APQP, PPAP, and FMEA experience.
- Experience with TS 16949
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.