Permanent position: Assistant Quality Manager needed for a Tier 1 automotive client located north of Cincinnati. This is a direct hire role that will help oversee a quality department. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Quality Supervisor
Requirements for the Quality Supervisor
- Provide leadership to quality engineering staff.
- Maintain appropriate quality records which include, but are not limited to, certifications and treat inspection records
- Lead route cause and corrective action plans.
- Assist with TS 16949 and ISO 14001
- Bachelors in Engineering is desired.
- 2 years Quality management expeirence desired.
- 5+ years experience as a QA engineer in a TS16949/ISO4001 registered manufacturing operation.
- Experience in the Automotive industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.