Permanent position: Established maker of fabricated components for the automotive / industrial markets seeks a HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER for its operations located just south of GREENVILLE, SC. The HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER provides leadership for HR functions including talent management, employee relations, policies, compliance, performance management, succession planning and organization effectiveness and development. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION! Responsibilities for the Human Resources Manager
Requirements for the Human Resources Manager
- Administer the talent and performance management process including salary administration and performance improvement.
- Provides employee relations/counseling in a manner that continues good employee relations and strengthens employee morale
- Implement recruiting plans to meet organization's strategic needs and hire top talent to the organization.
- Leads safety related activities for the site including compliance, root cause investigation, return to work, safety committee meetings/activities, record keeping, and workers comp.
- Bachelor's Degree in a HR related field and 5 - plus years of successful Human Resources experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of performance management, employee relations, recruiting, safety, and training
- Exposure to Environmental, Health, and Safety management and ISO 14001 knowledge would be beneficial.
- The company provides a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, 401k, and relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.