Contract position: Established Beverage manufacturer has an immediate need for a Lab Technician in their Los Angeles, CA facility. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- Perform general laboratory testing such as brix, pH, and color measurements.
- Pull product for analysis and shelf life testing.
- Organize samples and submit for external lab testing.
- Ensure accurate record keeping of performed testing.
- Associate's or Bachelors Degree in a Scientific discipline.
- 2+ years of related experience in a laboratory setting, food or beverage preferred.
- This position is responsible for lab testing Brix, pH and color measurements. There will also be some test recording and product analysis.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.