Contract position: Madison area Engineering Design Build Engineering firm is currently hiring CAD Designers/Drafters on a contract to hire basis. Our client specializes in large construction infrastructure projects. This is an exciting opportunity for CAD Designers with 2+ years of experience that are looking to grow with the company. Responsibilities for the Drafter
Requirements for the Drafter
- Drafters coordinate the collection of data and incorporate this information into drawings, schematics, and maps. They consult with architects, engineers, surveyors, and workers while preparing and presenting their drawings.
- Analyze codes/regulations, and make weight, volume, and stress calculations for the materials to be used. They may also lay out interiors, draw landscaping, and represent the architect at the construction site.
- Complete project responsibilities within scope, budget and schedule.
- Maintain all revisions of project drawings.
- Examine and check engineering drawings for compliance with cited specifications.
- - Associates Degree in CAD, Electrical Engineering Technology, or similar or related field from an accredited university
- - A minimum of 2 years of experience in drafting and/or design required
- - Sound knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Microstation required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.