Permanent position: Direct Hire opportunity for a Field Service Technician with an OEM near Fort Wayne, IN. Client manufactures CNC machinery and the Field Service Tech will travel locally to the Client's customers to service, install, repair, and troubleshoot the CNC machinery. 2+ years of experience servicing CNC machines is required. A certification or degree is preferred but overall experience is accepted as well. Up to 25% of overnight travel with an emphasis to minimize overnight travel as much as possible.Responsibilities for the Field Service Technician
Requirements for the Field Service Technician
- Service, repair, troubleshoot, and install CNC machinery
- Interact with customers to determine what needs to be serviced or installed
- Travel locally and regionally with minimal overnight travel
- 2+ years of CNC troubleshooting, repairing, and installing.
- Mechanical and Electrical skills
- Experience traveling to multiple sites in a day
- Good driving record
- Company Vehicle, fuel card, laptop, and cell phone
- Full Benefits
- 1.5x for overtime
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.