Permanent position: A leading manufacturer of RF power delivery components located Southern New Jersey is looking for an RF Design Engineer. Must have 3+ years of RF design experience. Possible relocation assistance for non local candidates. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the RF Engineer
Requirements for the RF Engineer
- Design and lead the development of new products and sustaining engineering programs covering frequency ranges from 100KHz to 60 MHz and power levels to 20,000 Watts.
- Research and conduct investigations and experiments in new technologies to design new or improve existing products. Develop, document, and implement design and action plans.
- Model, design, simulate, assemble and test of prototypes performing data analysis (S-parameter, power handling, etc.) to ensure compliance with product specifications.
- Create and direct documentation of engineering drawings, Bill of Materials, and accompanying drawing packages for new / existing product, procedures, or tooling / fixtures.
- Performs other design, process, or production related task as required by supervisor.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering (MS preferred)
- 3+ years of related RF design experience
- Experienced in use of computer-aided design software such as ADS or Spice equivalent.
- Experienced in electrical testing, test equipment, and S-Parameter characterization. Use of RF test equipment (oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, VNA, etc.).
- Familiar with analog, RF & mixed signal PCB schematic design and layout.
- Understanding of analog circuits, noise analysis, stability analysis. Focus on common RF building blocks.
- Demonstrated experience in debugging complex RF and analog circuit behavior, especially high frequency circuits.
- Familiarity with Lean manufacturing process, DFM, DFMEA, PFMEA
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Some relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.