Contract position: Supply Chain Specialist needed for the global leader in construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. In this role you will be responsible for identifying supply chain constraints and developing solutions to improve upon them. This role will have a strong focus on packaging and containerization.Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Coordinator
Requirements for the Supply Chain Coordinator
- Evaluate and improve material flow plans to include facility layouts, containerization, and optimal inventory levels.
- Evaluate supply chain and logistics capacity and constraints.
- Identify current and potential areas for improvements.
- Develop and determine potential solutions to SC issues.
- Execute the solution.
- Product design for manufacturing / design for assembly
- Bachelor's degree or related
- 3+ years in a Supply Chain role focusing on process improvement
- Experience with containerization and packaging a must
- Contractor benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.