Permanent position: Immediate need for an Senior Project Manager in Greenville, SC! The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Engineering and 8+ years of experience in commercial or industrial construction project-related work. Please apply today!Responsibilities for the Senior Project Manager
Requirements for the Senior Project Manager
- Creates and manages project's budget and coordinates the Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) development.
- Manages the subcontracting process, which includes holding initial scope review meetings, finalizing agreed price, developing subcontract scope of work, managing the subcontract, final execution process and the implementation of Safety during Preconstruction.
- Collaborates with superintendent, subcontractors, suppliers and scheduling consultant (as required) to create a construction schedule.
- Develops an organizational and responsibilities matrix at the start of each project and determines the resources needed for the project (e.g., people, tools, equipment, materials, internal and external services).
- Establishes relationships and communication tools as needed with suppliers and other key people to verify all materials, supplies, tools, equipment, and personnel are obtained and/or delivered when necessary.
- BS in Construction Management, Engineering, or related.
- 8+ years of experience with industrial or commercial construction.
- Demonstrates proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, internet, Bluebeam, OnScreen Takeoff, Timberline, Newforma and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.