Permanent position: Our client in City of Industry has an immediate opening for a NDT Level III. The ideal candidate will have Aerospace industry experience and have Level III NDT Certification. In the position of NDT III you will be evaluating and interpreting the quality of castings to meet company and customer specifications and provides guidance to NDT team. You must have experience with NDT specifically with RT & PT for this position. Responsibilities for the NDT Technician
Requirements for the NDT Technician
- Evaluate and improve capability of NDT processes to eliminate customer escapes while improving efficiency, productivity and flow and develop, review, approve NDT techniques in accordance with customer requirements
- Establish initial and recurrent training programs for Penetrant and Radiography inspectors
- Approve NDT procedures and other NDT-related work instructions and obtain required customer certifications, as needed
- Provide leadership and mentor Level 1 & 2 employees when necessary regardless to shift.
- 5+ years in Aerospace & Prime Specification & Investment Casting
- 5 years of experience with NDT specifically RT & PT
- Experience with AS9100
- NDT Level III Certification is required for this position
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.