Permanent position: Engineering client has an immediate need for a Traffic Engineer! This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to further their career with a fantastic company. Ideal candidates must have minimally 5 years of prior experience working on civil transportation projects. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Design and preparation of construction documents for minor and major roadway, sidewalk, shoulder improvements, and drainage design projects.
- Assisting a Project Manager with tasks associated with plan preparation, cost estimates, report writing, client coordination and permitting.
- Provide technical support for other public works initiatives including, but not limited to shaping city policies, transportation planning, and small project layout.
- Responsible for some design aspects using Microstation and Inroads.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology is required.
- 5-7 years of transportation design/traffic related experience
- Must have minimally EIT.
- Must have experience using Microstation V8i and Inroads.
- Prior experience working with GDOT standards and specifications is a major plus!
- Competitive benefits.
- Relocation assistance for qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.