Permanent position: Multi-national maker of automotive interior trim components seeks a DESIGN ENGINEER for its manufacturing facility located in MURFREESBORO, TN . The DESIGN ENGINEER will plan, coordinate, and perform product design development and post-development and analysis work in assigned responsibilities by utilizing product design practices and principles. Qualified candidates must have experience in the design of plastic parts using Catia V5, as well as A-surface modeling experience. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION! Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Analyzes assignments and determines engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for problems or projects.
- Produce and/or evaluate possible design solutions to improve cost, quality, delivery and performance
- Provide technical design support to sales, product engineering, manufacturing, and quality organizations.
- BS Degree AND / OR equivalent experience in the design of plastic or metal parts, preferrably automotive industry related
- Proficiency with CATIA V5, A-surface modeling, and reading blueprints
- Experience in the use of MS Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, etc)
- The company provides a competetive benefits package to include relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.